A leading destination prosthetic facility
- We are conveniently located 20 minutes from MSP international airport and downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Hotels and restaurants nearby.
- Typically TCOP can cast, form and fit a prostheses in a matter of days, including gait training, analysis and adjustments.
- Call 1-888-221-5939 to coordinate a visit.
- For area attractions and scheduled events, visit www.exploreminnesota.com.
At TCOP, you will receive individual care from our certified practitioners to determine what prosthetic device is the best solution for your rehabilitation. Our practitioners evaluate and design your prostheses and work closely with our lab technicians to fabricate your custom device in our on-site facility.
Your practitioner is a key member of your rehabilitation team and will work with you, your physician, nurse, physical and occupational therapists to ensure you are progressing toward recovery.
TCOP now offers the Symphonie Aqua System, a state of the art hydrostatic pressure casting procedure. This allows total surface weight bearing under actual conditions within the prosthetic socket. With Symphonie, you will have greatly improved comfort and maximized limb stability during all daily activities.
TCOP offers the following prosthetic products and services:
- Partial Foot
- Trans Tibial
- Knee Disarticulation
- Trans Femoral
- Hip Disarticulation
- Partial Hand
- Wrist Disarticulation
- Trans Radial
- Elbow Disarticulation
- Trans Humeral
- Shoulder Disarticulation
In addition, working with TCOP you can expect:
- Prompt, professional and friendly service
- Highly specialized and individualized services
- On-site custom design and fabrication and private treatment rooms
- Immediate post-surgical fitting of halos, prosthesis or rigid dressings when needed
- State-of-the-art advancements, including myoelectric technology, i-LIMB™ and DynamicArm® for upper extremities, VASS technology and LimbLogic™ VS for residual limb management and the enhanced capabilities afforded by C-Leg® and Genium™ technology
- Clear prosthetic test sockets for static and dynamic alignment
- Gait analysis in our therapy gyms
LimbLogic™ VS is a trademark of Ohio Willow Wood. C-Leg®, DynamicArm® and Genium™ are trademarks of Otto Bock HealthCare LP. i-LIMBHand™ is a trademark of Touch EMAS Limited.