TCOP embraces modern technology, while maintaining traditional values, to provide orthotic and prosthetic services that enhance the quality of life of every person we serve.
Our core values
- We are a company that lives true to our commitment to ethics.
- We tell our customers and coworkers the truth, we stand by our word, and take responsibility for our actions.
- We are fully committed on following through with our promises and to provide consistently superior results with humility.
- We build enduring relationships based on respect, responsiveness and trust.
- We support productive teams that share common goals, driven by collaboration, communication, accountability and working in an unselfish manner.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
- We believe it starts with our actions, it's our commitment to listen, understand and deliver superior outcomes desired by those we serve.
- We are committed to our clients by building lasting relationships through compassion, efficiency and by providing them with the best talent available.
- We believe it is more than what we provide, it is how we think and act.
- It is the driving force behind our culture and who we are.
- We recognize that improvements in efficiency, productivity, and quality are directly linked to innovation.
- It is our pursuit of excellence in all we do with good never being good enough.
- It is about bringing new ideas, techniques and talents to life.
- We are caregivers of modern technology and will continuously strive to ensure our solutions bring value and increase the quality of life of our clients.
We are dedicated to helping our patients achieve mobility and independence to increase quality of life and allow you to pursue your dreams.
We strive to build and maintain an environment of professional care with our patients, physicians, therapists and nurses to ensure we are providing individuals with the best solutions in prosthetic, orthotic, and pedorthic products and services.
TCOP is devoted to keeping up on the latest technology and management innovations through regular attendance at continuing education programs. We also strive to provide ongoing orthotic and prosthetic education to our patients, your families, nursing home and hospital staff and other community health care providers.
At TCOP our success is measured by the comfort and achievements of our patients. Our main goal is to assist you to live life to the fullest and increase your mobility for life. Our dedicated staff of professionals is ready to provide you with a warm and caring environment, friendly service, and quality products designed and manufactured utilizing state of the art technology.
We will work closely with you every step of the way to assure you can reach your fullest potential along with new challenges.