TCOP embraces modern technology, while maintaining traditional values, to provide orthotic and prosthetic services that enhance the quality of life of every person we serve.
Our core values
- We will own it, learn from our experiences and strive for continuous improvement.
- Always take responsibility for your actions.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
- We put the well-being of our patients, referrals, co-workers and the company before our own.
- It is our commitment to listen, understand and deliver superior outcomes.
- We believe it is more than what we provide, it is how we think and act.
- It is about bringing new ideas, techniques and talents to life.
- It is the driving force behind our culture and who we are.
We are dedicated to helping our patients achieve mobility and independence to increase quality of life and allow you to pursue your dreams.
We strive to build and maintain an environment of professional care with our patients, physicians, therapists and nurses to ensure we are providing individuals with the best solutions in prosthetic, orthotic, and pedorthic products and services.
TCOP is devoted to keeping up on the latest technology and management innovations through regular attendance at continuing education programs. We also strive to provide ongoing orthotic and prosthetic education to our patients, your families, nursing home and hospital staff and other community health care providers.
At TCOP our success is measured by the comfort and achievements of our patients. Our main goal is to assist you to live life to the fullest and increase your mobility for life. Our dedicated staff of professionals is ready to provide you with a warm and caring environment, friendly service, and quality products designed and manufactured utilizing state of the art technology.
We will work closely with you every step of the way to assure you can reach your fullest potential along with new challenges.