Orthotics Prosthetics Clinic Saint Paul, MN
Prosthetics and Orthotics Clinic Saint Paul, MN.
TCOP® has been committed to providing technologically advanced prosthetic, orthotic, pedorthic, and post-mastectomy services and products of the highest quality since we opened in 1992. TCOP practitioners work one-on-one with you and closely with your physicians, therapists and caregivers to ensure you receive the best orthotic and prosthetic solutions. Our highly skilled and qualified technicians assist our practitioners in fabricating custom-made devices in our on-site fabrication lab.
We’re a Minnesota-based company committed to helping our patients regain and maintain Mobility for Life.
Saint Paul Specialty Clinic
Mondays: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesdays: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Fridays: 8:30am - 4:00pm
At Tillges Certified Orthotic and Prosthetic, our certified practitioners work closely with you and your physicians and therapists to design the best solution to meet your individual needs. Our highly skilled practitioners and lab technicians work closely together to fabricate your custom-made orthotic and prosthetic devices in our on-site lab near Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Our practitioners evaluate and design your prostheses and work closely with our lab technicians to fabricate your custom device in our on-site facilities.
Whether your orthotic needs are a result of disease, traumatic injury or congenital problems, our certified Orthotists will provide the best solution for your rehabilitation. Pedorthics
We also supply a full line of pedorthic and post-mastectomy products and services including assessment, evaluation, on-site fabrication, fitting and adjustments.
To schedule an appointment for your Complimentary Consultation, call 651-772-2665
At your first visit, you'll find the people at TCOP are the big difference. Our staff works closely with you through this emotional time to assure you can reach your fullest potential. Your initial consultation is complimentary!
WORKING WITH TCOP YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Prompt, professional and friendly service
- Highly specialized and individualized services
- On-site custom design and fabrication and private treatment rooms
- Immediate post-surgical fitting of halos, prosthesis or rigid dressings when needed
- State-of-the-art advancements, including myoelectric technology, i-LIMB™ and DynamicArm® for upper extremities, VASS technology and LimbLogic™ VS for residual limb management and the enhanced capabilities afforded by C-Leg® and Genium™ technology
- Clear prosthetic test sockets for static and dynamic alignment
- Gait analysis in our therapy gyms
TCOP Saint Paul, MNCall 651-772-2665