Trusted Orthotics Clinic Twin Cities
Whether your orthotic needs are a result of disease, traumatic injury or congenital problems, our certified Orthotists will provide the best solution for your rehabilitation.
When life throws you a curve ball and you are in need of a custom orthotic device, TCOP is here to help you regain and maintain Mobility for Life! A custom orthotic device can help support, correct and protect your knee, ankle, foot, hip, spine, shoulder, elbow or wrist.
Our highly qualified technicians and certified orthotists will provide you with the best care and orthotic devices available. At TCOP, our certified practitioners work closely with you and your physicians and therapists to design and fabricate the best solution to meet your individual needs. Our team fabricates orthotic devices for both upper-extremity and lower-extremity needs and we also offer many off-the-shelf options.
We know the decision on which Orthotic or Prosthetic facility to work with can be a big decision. When you are choosing a custom orthotics provider, the TCOP team is here to serve you.
- Why trust TCOP for custom orthotics?
- Our dedicated team has over 25 years of combined experience and we are fully committed to provide consistently superior products, service and results with humility.
- What is the custom orthotics process like?
- When working with our team, you will be put at ease with our prompt, professional and friendly service. We begin with a one-on-one consultation to establish individual patient goals prior to product development. Once patient needs and goals are established, we provide on-site custom fitting, design and fabrication of orthotic devices. Pre-fabricated orthotic devices are also available as needed. Once you are fit with your orthotic device, follow-up appointments are scheduled as necessary to make any adjustments.
TCOP offers the following orthotic products and services:
- Ankle-Foot Orthoses (AFO)
- Knee-Ankle-Foot Orthoses (KAFO)
- Hip-Knee-Ankle-Foot Orthoses (HKAFO)
- Reciprocating Gait Orthoses (RGO)
- Wound Care Management
- Fracture Bracing
- PressureGuardian® developed by Tillges Technologies
- Resting Splints
- Dynamic Splints
- Fracture Bracing
- Lumbar-Sacral Orthoses (LSO)
- Thoracic-Lumbar-Sacral Orthoses (TLSO)
- Cervical-Thoracic-Lumbar-Sacral Orthoses (CTLSO)
- Cervical Collars
In addition, working with TCOP you can expect:
- Prompt, professional friendly service
- Same or next day services to hospital patients
- Highly skilled and certified practitioners; on-going skill and product development at local, regional and national seminars
- One-on-one consultation to establish individual patient goals prior to product development
- On-site custom design and fabrication of orthoses. Pre-fabricated orthoses are available when a patient’s disability allows
- Products developed with the highest quality materials and components (thermo molding, thermo forming)