When you choose to work with TCOP, it means your child will receive top-notch care from our caring and highly skilled team.
Children with an orthopaedic condition should not feel limited in their opportunities to experience the activities and sports they desire. At TCOP, our mission is Mobility for Life and it is our goal is to help your child feel confident in their abilities with their custom prosthetic or orthotic device. Working one-on-one with you, your child, and your child’s physician and care team, we will collaborate together to provide the best outcome for your child. The TCOP team understands the unique needs of each patient and is ready to work with you! Your initial consultation is complimentary!
We pride ourselves on being efficient with your time – we know you are busy and we want to get your child back to their activities as quickly as possible. TCOP houses our Central Fabrication Lab of Excellence onsite so we are able to deliver our prosthetic and orthotic devices in a timely fashion with complete accuracy so you can get back to life’s activities!
Call us at 651-772-2665 or visit https://youtu.be/EpYl8PB-Z2E to learn more or to schedule your visit.
Our Pediatric Services
We offer both upper- and lower-extremity orthotic and prosthetic devices, in addition to spinal bracing and cranial helmets. Our team can assist patients in the following areas:
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
- Flat feet
- Upper- and lower-extremity deficiencies and amputations
- Orthopaedic, neurologic and genetic disorders
- Leg length discrepancy
- Bony malalignment
A leading destination prosthetic facility
- We are conveniently located 20 minutes from MSP international airport and downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Hotels and restaurants nearby.
- Typically TCOP can cast, form and fit a prostheses in a matter of days, including gait training, analysis and adjustments.
- Call 1-888-221-5939 to coordinate a visit.
- For area attractions and scheduled events, visit www.exploreminnesota.com.