Post Mastectomy Breast Forms
Your decision to wear a breast form is important. The appropriate form can alleviate neck, back and shoulder pain by providing the proper weight to maintain your body’s necessary balance, as well as provide the appearance that you desire.
Our private fitting room is warm and comfortable and designed with a feminine touch. Mastectomy Fitters at TCOP have completed all required certification programs.
We have a wide selection of post-mastectomy products:
- Full breast forms from American Breast Care, Trulife, Amoena and more
- Post-surgical garment. A camisole with poly-filled breast forms to be worn after surgery and during radiation treatments
- Leisure forms and swim forms
- Partial shells and equalizers for lumpectomies and reconstructive surgery
- A wide variety of cotton and synthetic mastectomy bras available
- Color selection in some styles including black, champagne and white
- Front closure bras for women with a limited range of motion
- Cotton sports bras which feature seamless cups, available in black, gray or white
- Compression sleeves with graduated compression for lymphedema and compression stockings for the prevention and treatment of veno-lymphatic disorders through medical compression therapy
- Compression bras for trunkal lymphedema